Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Down time

The first year show last weekend was, well bust.  It was shame that there are so many quality arts and crafts, but hardly no customers.  We have some kinds of shows and festivals every weekend in Rochester, and it is very hard to draw people without good plan and advertisements. Unfortunately, not like the field of the dream, If you build it, he will come.

I heard about the wind storms knocked down a half of booth during the Three River Art festival.  I feel lucky not apply this year, and so bad for ones affected.  There was another storm in Ohio knocked out the booths.  I should be prepared this year as more extreme weather condition seems to continue this year.

I had the second gum surgery yesterday, and will stay away from potting next couple days.  I really need to restock small items, though...

No comments: