Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Corn Hill Art Festival this weekend

Corn Hill Art Festival is this weekend. I will be my usual spot, at the corn hill place, and usual 90F heat.  I fired the kiln on 4th of July., and restocked small items.  People are interested in below $30 items this year.

P1070754

I had the periodontitis, and gum surgery in March and two weeks ago. I was warned by the dentist two years ago, but ignored it.  After lossing two teeth with infection, I decided to treat it.  The surgery takes about two hours, and I can't chew that side for three weekks. Now, rice sticks to every teeth as my dentist said the rice is the perfect size to fit between the teeth. It is annoying, but better than losing more tooth, I guess.

With my surprise, I sold more than half of small teapots.  I made some during the firing.

[caption id="attachment_1573" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Teapot 12"]Teapot 12[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1574" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Teapot 13"]Teapot 13[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1575" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Teapot 14"]Teapot 14[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1576" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Teapot 15"]Teapot 15[/caption]

2 comments:

littlewrenpottery said...

Your teapots are lovely, really nice to see the different variations on handles and decoration here. Here's to a speedy recovery!

Hodaka said...

Thanks. Two are in the kiln. Firing tomorrow. Going to be HOT!