Monday, June 13, 2011

Great weekend

The Allentown Art Festival was great as usual.  It was cooler side, and almost rain free weekend. We had a huge crowd on Sunday, and sales were better on Saturday. I used the cable tie to secure the canopy this time.  It worked.

Allentown Festival 2011 Hodaka pottery

Next up, the Help the Shriners Help Kids” art and craft show. This is the first year show in Webster, NY. Would be very interesting.  There were many talks about the Square credit card processing using the smart phone at the 100 American Craftsmen last weekend.  My daughter is back home, and activated her phone.  I will try the Square at this show.

Here is the teapot 16. I can't find unfired photo :( Just before sold.

[caption id="attachment_1566" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Teapot 16 fired"]Teapot 16 fired[/caption]

2 comments:

littlewrenpottery said...

Nice to hear it didn't rain! It's been raining here all week I was supposed to be at a fair last weekend but it would have been raining, kinda glad I didn't go now!

Hodaka said...

Some shows here, people come out rain or shine. Most rain here is not all day long, usually clear up in a half day, that helps.