Sunday, June 5, 2011

First show of 2011

I was  the 100 American Craftsmen this weekend. It was very well organized show as always.  More and more shows are concern about the raising money to fund their our cause rather than the show itself. This show threats us very well, and works together with us to improve over the years. In fact, there is Sunday morning meeting with the stuffs and us over the breakfast.

Hodaka Pottery booth

I was looking at the left side of the booth using the pedestals, which weighs tons.  I think I can replace with table with some raisers. This is something to think about it.  Ikea shelves I bought on the right will not work on the uneven ground.

Next up, Allentown Art Festival on June 11 and 12.  I will glaze tomorrow and fire on Tuesday to restock small pieces.

2 comments:

littlewrenpottery said...

Sounds like you had a good show! Your booth looks good even though you've been having problems with your setup. I like how you have shelves rather than all tables.

Hodaka said...

Yes, I had very good show. I may replace the pedestals with table and raisers to make different height to reduce the weights. What is the your set-up?