Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nice sunny day

We hit close to 80F today. Nice lazy day.  I was pleasantly surprised the number of people went through my studio last night at the first Friday.  The set-up was not inviting to people so they hesitated to come in (I was hidden at the corner of the room) until I started trimming pots. I need to think about this for next month.

I finally fired all one-of-kind teapots I made.  I did not lose any pieces in this firing!!!

[caption id="attachment_1804" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Teapot 24 fired"][/caption]

2 comments:

littlewrenpottery said...

I've never done an open studio before, having people in the studio makes me nervous a little - I sometimes wonder what people think there isn't much to my studio to be honest!

Congrats on the firing!

Hodaka said...

It is fun to see how people react my tiny studio. Working studio is most common reaction, that probably most accurate. You should try it!