Saturday, October 1, 2011

First Friday

I am participating the First Friday at the Hungerford building this coming Friday, 10/7 5-9pm.  Over the year, I was on and off due to lack of people coming up to fourth floor. Recently more artists moved in to our floor, and I decided to give another go, October and November leading to the studio open house in December.

Quickly getting fall-like.  I think the leaves stay greener than usual, but started changing quickly this week.

Here is teapots, just out of the kiln.

[caption id="attachment_1789" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Teapot 20 fired"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1788" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Teapot 21 Fired"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1790" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Teapot 25 fired"][/caption]

2 comments:

littlewrenpottery said...

I love the silvery metallic circles on Teapot 21, its a great finish! Nice to see Teapot 23 finished from the previous post too : )

Hodaka said...

Thanks. I am running out of glaze combinations. Go another glaze (developing) or wired shapes???