Friday, June 5, 2009

Three river art festival

After five hours of driving, plus one hour of the traffic jam near the downtown, thanks to "Go Pens" (Stanly cup final, Pens won last night), it took me three hours to unload and move my stuffs to my assigned booth last night. It was long way from the van to the booth. It was just exhausting. I set up the booth this morning.

p1050729

This is a new location from the previous three years. There is two separate locations, usual for week-long exhibitors and new for weekend-exhibitors. I was worried not many people show up, but there were many people. The cross from us is the music stage, and after 7PM, there were lots of people. It was cool to listen the live music from own boot.  It became bit too noisy to talk with customers.

p1050739

p1050735

No comments: