Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Teapot 46

Weather forecaster was predicting the bad night from the Hurricane Sandy last night, but we dodged bullets.  It was windy and raining hard, but no major damages around my neighborhood.



 

It is while sine I made the one of a kind teapot. Number 46 is done.  This one is wheel thrown and flattened by hitting with a board from both sides after trimming the foot.

A lid of this teapot was a bit tight side.  I remember Carolyn Dilcher-Stuyztold me about the valve paste mention in the Val Cushing handbook. I searched the web and found it at the Autozone.  I applied around the lid and moved around for a couple minutes.  It smooths out surprisingly well.

1 comment:

BestShaun said...

I have noticed you don't monetize your blog, don't waste your traffic, you
can earn extra cash every month because you've got hi quality content.
If you want to know how to make extra money, search for: Ercannou's essential
adsense alternative