Sunday, September 23, 2012

Can't decide



Last time I move the studio, I declared I would quit the pottery rather than moving the studio again. Now I am seriously considering the home studio.  This hot summer was really hard on my body.

Home studio has lots of advantages, saving rents, travel times and gas, more control over the drying process, not hot studio, etc. Advantages of the current studio is lots of craft and art people in the building and sales of my ware at the First Friday and Open house.

It is not easy to move the pottery studio.  I need to move the 2000lb kiln and everything, and build a shed, get a new gas line that I had nightmare getting the attention of the utility company, and cleaning up and winterize the garage....  This would be required lots of patience and planning. Sigh...

No comments: