Thursday, January 26, 2012

Snowless winter, so far

Well, almost snowless and warm winter continues. I felt like shoveling everyday last winter.  This is great!  My arm is getting better, or I am getting used to the pain.  Either way, I am making pots everyday. I have not done the mug week, yet, and may be not this year.  I have not come up with new items for this year.  I bought the drill press to make holes for the earring holders, but have not really tested in volumes.  I figure twisting motion is not great for the tennis elbow.  I have made several one-of kind teapots, not fired yet. I have two bisque, and am ready to fire next week.

2 comments:

littlewrenpottery said...

Hope your continuing to feel better! Must say that winter seems to have caught up with us here at last, very cold and icy brr!

Hodaka said...

Keep warm. Read about the severe cold in Europe this winter. We are still no snow here.