Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Slab built teapot

I was making slab pieces yesterday, and decided to make a teapot with it. This is my first attempt on assembling a box shape. It came out well, I think. Hope it stays one piece after firings.





Another warm November. Leaves are still on trees, and we have not seen snow on the ground this winter.  It is very nice everyday.  I have finished delivering pottery to galleries, and am working on the open house on December 2 & 3.  I hurt my right forearm four weeks ago trying to pull the loading deck door, and it still bothers a bit.  It is hard to heal while working with clays everyday.

 

2 comments:

littlewrenpottery said...

Gosh they look so dainty! Hope your arm is feeling better soon, its a busy time of year its sometimes difficult to find the time to take it easy!

Hodaka said...

It is bisqued, and all one piece!