Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thunderly Sunday

Graphic1

I decided not fire the kiln today, that means there is no way to fire 3 time in 8days.  I finished loading the kiln yesterday, ready to go. But looking at the weather map, and expecting lots of thunderstorm, and the remaining pieces for another firing (mostly duplicates), I stayed home and took naps almost all day! If I go to the show already tired, my grumpy face scares away the customers.  I learned several years ago.  Turned out, there were several thunderstorm passing through with winds, so I made a good decision.  I will fire tomorrow, and pack potteries with plenty of time this week.

2 comments:

littlewrenpottery said...

Yikes! Thunderstorms, nice to see things cooling down though with all the rain. Looks like the end of summer...

Hodaka said...

I feel a fall in the air. I have two more shows to go, and finished throwing for this year's festivals. Getting ready for holiday season soon.