Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Well...

11 days past the earthquake in Japan.  My family and friends are safe.  I was very hard for me to watching TV, and talking to my family.  They are in Tokyo, so they had no direct damage, but got a large earthquake and following lots of aftershocks, which they have never experienced before.  Now, the radiation scare starts to set-in. My parent lives near many foreign embassies, and are customs to see many foreign people. They told me most of foreign people are gone home, and the supermarket specializing the foreign goods are vacant.  I hope quick recovery.

I had very good firing over the weekend. A bowl in one of the saggar with a tight cover got too much reduction.  I will put a gap at the lid at the next firing.

P1070536P1070533

Teapot 5-7 are fired.

[caption id="attachment_1440" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Teapot 5 fired"]Teapot 5 fired[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1441" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Teapot 6 fired"]Teapot 6 fired[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1442" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Teapot 7 fired"]Teapot 7 fired[/caption]

No comments: