Friday, October 8, 2010

Good autumn day

Opened th kiln today. Another good firing.

hodaka pottery bowl

Spend this afternoon at the Letchworth State Park. I am not exhibiting the show, starting tomorrow. I did once very long time ago, and it snowed and sales was very poor. I decided not after that. I don't think it snowed since..

Very warm and nice day. Walking in the woods and looking at falls. I am out of shape for walking for sure... Lethworth state park is known as "Grand Canyon of the East". This is very beautiful park. It rained last couple days, and the fall was spectucular!

letchworth state park 1letchworth state parkletchworth state park

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Facinating glaze really like the range of colours its so pretty. I've never been to a state park in the US before but it looks just a little bit more impressive than ours here in the UK! ; )

admin said...

This glaze combination has lots of range in colors responding to the degree in reduction. I wish I can control the reduction better. Winds is starting to become in play now.