Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Garage sale

My friend told me several years ago,that her pottery had started showing up at the garage sale. At the Corn Hill Festival, my customer told me that she was very excided to find my vase at the garage sale for $1, and garbed it quickly. She said that person did not know the value of my pottery. We had good laugh. Today, I talked about this to my friend that my pottery is finally in the garage sale. She told me that her mother told her then, once it hit the secondary market, you made it.

I got email from the customer inquiring that she wants to add her collection of my pottery she purchased over 20 years ago at the Corn Hill Festival. She was wondering if I still make the same design. That probably my first year at the Corn Hill Festival, and my first year selling the ware. That made me smile. Unfortunately I discontinued it long time ago.

No comments: