Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good weekend

P1070024

One of neat thing about the Allentown Art Festival is a lodging. The Holiday-inn is in front of my booth. It is neat to see the booth at night from the room. I guess someone broke-in to my booth overnight, and took a large vase. Maybe around the time I took this picture. Kinds of ironic. I have been doing this show and had never had problem before. Then, one of customer told me the vase was shuttered three blocks away. What is the point.... I don't understand.

I have applied the award competition for a decade, and finally got one. It is very nice to be recognized.

P1070025

2 comments:

Susan Coburn said...

Congratulations on your recognition after ten-years of dedication in coming to Buffalo. Well deserved. I did not make it to Allentown, but will come shop at the Elmwood Arts Festival. Have a great summer, Hodaka!

admin said...

Susan, Thank you. It was pleasant surprise. You have a great summer, too.