Saturday, November 21, 2009

Getting ready for the open house

cups with handles by hodaka pottery

I have been glazing last couple days and am firing tomorrow. I mailed  postcards to Rochester area customers and was working on the map of the hungerford building for the building wide open house.  The kiln is loaded with slightly new setting, moving the target brick 1/2" toward burner, and I will ease the reduction at the end of firing.  I hope to have another firing after this load before the open house.

Studio Open House and Sale


December 4th (5PM to 9 PM) & 5th (10AM to 5PM)

In conjunction with “A-MAZE-ING Hungerford”
- Art at the edge Building-wide open studio over 25 Hungerford Urban Artisans


Come to the door 2.  There will be the elevator operator helping you to my floor, and other artisans floors.


1115 East Main Street Suite 422, Rochester, NY 14607


I will put a map at next post.

No comments: