Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hot studio

UToday, temperature hit 87°F, and the gas kiln is still warm from the glaze firing from two days ago, and the electric kiln just finished the bisque firing. Studio has been the tropical island, well over 95°F and very dry for three days. Do you want to loose weight? Join me. My jeans is very loose. Unloaded the kiln. Mostly good, except the bottom center is still oxidation. One more firing this weekend.

p1050696

Update on my glass. It has been 6 months since I was complaining about the progressive eyeglass. I am very well adjusted, and seldom take off the glass to see the close object. It is a lot easier to make the pottery now than 6 months ago. Only time when I have problem is while cutting meat and vegetables. Yes, with knife. I cut into my nails way more than before. I guess my brain thinks seeing the object while actually it is not. The cut is not that bad, but, just keeps my nails short and with the super glue.

3 comments:

KrisBelucci said...

da best. Keep it going! Thank you

Schedule said...

Best you should edit the blog title Hot studio | Hodaka Pottery to more catching for your blog post you make. I liked the blog post nevertheless.

admin said...

That great idea. I will take up on that. Thank you!